We’re seeking experienced friendly Family Nurse Practitioners to own the patient experience. They will be joining our energetic and friendly team at one of our current or upcoming locations in central Houston.
NeuMed is an urgent care clinic challenging the industry status quo by making quality urgent care more affordable, accessible and enjoyable. But this isn’t your average clinic.
We’re on a mission to radically transform the urgent care and IV Therapy experience. We believe we’re going to accomplish this by focusing on empowering the right people with the right technology to help them do their best work.
What you’ll be working on:
- Managing a patient panel with a broad array of patient needs; conducting a mix of acute, chronic, and well visits
- Treating patients in-office or in testing centers as well as conducting occasional tele-health visits
- Continuous learning during weekly Clinical Rounds and through other modalities
- Ongoing collaboration with in-office teammates via daily huddles, as well as with virtual clinical teams
- Utilization of your specific clinical training and opportunities to perform in-office procedures
Education, licenses, and experience required:
- Completed an accredited FNP or PA program with a national certification
- In the past 5 years, practiced as an Advanced Practitioner for at least:
- 2 years in an outpatient primary care setting seeing patients of all ages (0+), OR 1 year in an outpatient primary care setting seeing patients of all ages (0+), coupled with either a 1 year primary care fellowship or 1+ year in an urgent care setting seeing patients of all ages (0+)
- State licensed in Texas, obtained by your NeuMed start date.
NeuMed providers demonstrate:
- A passion for human-centered care
- The ability to successfully communicate with and provide care to individuals of all backgrounds
- The ability to effectively use technology to deliver high quality care
- Clinical proficiency in evidence-based urgent care
- The desire to be an integral part of a team dedicated to changing healthcare delivery
- An openness to feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into strengths and weaknesses
- The ability to confidently navigate uncertain situations with both patients and colleagues
- Readiness to adapt personal and interpersonal behavior to meet the needs of our patients
Job Type: Full-time