- Improves the skin tone, texture and moisture retention power of the skin. As a result your skin is brighter and more nourished.
- Glutathione is an antioxidant produced in cells that fights free radicals and the oxidative damage they cause. It’s composed largely of three amino acids: Glutamine, Glycine, and Cysteine.
- Within the central nervous system glycine works together with taurine neurotransmitter (similar to the action of the drug valium). Glycine interferes with the hyper-excitability of the central nervous system.
There have been numerous studies investigating the benefits of this amino acid in the treatment of disorders such as hyperactivity, schizophrenia, bipolar, and epilepsy.
Blood Sugar: Glycine also assists with the regulation of blood sugars by converting glucose into energy.
Muscle Strength: Glycine is one of the amino acids necessary for the biosynthesis of creatine. Creatine provides muscles with a direct energy source and helps to build muscle tissue and strength.
Anti-Aging: Glycine is an important anti-aging amino acid.
Collagen: Approximately one third of collagen is comprised of glycine. Collagen is the essential protein required to keep the connective tissue and skin flexible and firm.
Hormones: This amino acid can be methylated into Dimethylglycine (DMG). DMG plays an important role in the one-carbon pathway that’s essential for the biosynthesis of steroids such as estrogenic and androgenic hormones.Glycine also helps to stimulate the secretion of human growth hormone.
- IV Catheter
- IV cannulation (IV catheter) is the process by which the cannula is inserted into a vein in order to provide venous access for the medical professional. This is vitally important, as it allows them to provide a number of vital roles that otherwise would be close to impossible.
- IV Therapy
- The acronym “IV” stands for intravenous therapy, “intra-” meaning within or inside and “venous” relating to the veins. Thus, IV therapy is a method of administering fluids into the body via the blood vessels, and it’s the fastest way possible to deliver essential nutrients to your body.
- Helps in the release of nitric oxide stimulating blood flow to our smooth muscle and blood vessels causing a significant improvement in sexual function in men and arousal in women.
- MIC (a combination of Methionine, Inositol, and Choline), L-Carnitine, and Vitamin B Complex work together to help release the fat from your body by targeting stored fat deposits.
- Helps reduce inflammation and treat skin conditions like dryness, acne, psoriasis, eczema, and vitiligo.
- Magnesium is an important mineral, playing a role in over 300 enzyme reactions in the human body. Its many functions include helping with muscle and nerve function, regulating blood pressure, and supporting the immune system
- NAD+ is a molecule that plays an important role in our bodies. It stands for “nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide.” NAD+ is found in every cell and helps with various functions. It acts as a helper molecule in many chemical reactions that occur in our bodies.
Click here to learn more about NAD+
- Used to inhibit gastric acid secretion especially in the short-term treatment of gastric and duodenal ulcers and gastroesophageal reflux disease and in the treatment of disorders (as Zollinger-Ellison syndrome) involving gastric acid hypersecretion
- Hydrating electrolytes.
- Semaglutide is originally an antidiabetic medication used for the treatment of type 2 diabetes that has recently been found to have incredible weight loss effects as well as long-term weight management.
- Taurine is a naturally occurring sulfur-containing amino acid. It’s particularly concentrated in your brain, eyes, heart, and muscles
- A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that is used to treat moderately severe pain and inflammation, usually after surgery
- Tri Amino helps maintain strong muscles, healthy weight, and supports a healthy topline with the three most essential amino acids
- Vitamin B Complex
- Vitamin B complex contains all the vitamins in the B group including: Thiamin (B-1), Riboflavin (B-2), Niacin (B-3), Pantothenic acid (B-5), Pyridoxine (B-6), Folic acid (B-9), and Cobalamin (B-12).
Vitamin B complex has been shown to help increase energy levels, reduce stress, boost mood, and reduce symptoms of anxiety or depression.
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin B12 helps make red blood cells, DNA, RNA, energy, and tissues, and keeps nerve cells healthy. It is found in liver, meat, eggs, poultry, shellfish, milk, and milk products
- Vitamin B3
- Also known as Niacin, it stimulates “cellular energy conversion” and improves blood flow for more energetic arousal.
- Vitamin B6
- Also known as Pyridoxine enhances sexual arousal by raising levels of prolactin, estrogen & testosterone and regulates our good mood chemicals dopamine and serotonin.
- Vitamin C
- An essential nutrient found mainly in fruits and vegetables. The body requires vitamin C to form and maintain bones, blood vessels, and skin. Vitamin C is also known as ascorbic acid.
- Vitamin D3
- The sunshine vitamin naturally raises testosterone levels, improves sexual health, exercise recovery, and promotes better sleep, mood, and energy.
- An essential mineral that can naturally boost testosterone production.
- A drug used to prevent nausea and vomiting caused by chemotherapy and radiation therapy and nausea and vomiting after surgery