Seeking a patient coordinator/receptionist to join our energetic and friendly team at NeuMed Modern Urgent Care located in the Houston Heights area.
Our mission is to inspire a healthier community by providing prompt medical treatment and intravenous therapy in a fresh and mindful environment.
This position offers (12) 12 – hour shifts per month (3 – 4 per week) working collaboratively with other members of the health care team. On-site training will be available, but experience is preferred. Effective communication skills and pleasant demeanor are especially important. Candidate must be organized and be able to multi – task.
Nurse practitioner and radiology tech will be on site during all operating hours.
- At least one year of full-time experience in a medical setting is preferred
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment and can be a team player in a variety of supportive roles
- Proper phone etiquette, polite demeanor, energetic spirit and positive attitude are a must.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 – $15.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Houston, TX 77008 (Required)
- English (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Evening (Required)
- One location
Typical start time
Typical end time
- Waiting period may apply