Wellness & Prevention
No matter where you are in your health journey, the steps you take today can impact your well-being for years to come. That’s why we redesigned the physical around actually helping you live a healthier, happier life — not checking off boxes.
Our wellness visit gives you time to build a relationship with a provider, check in on the things that matter most to you and your health, and make a plan to help you feel your best — physically and mentally.
Some ways we can help:
- Cancer screenings
- Cardiovascular disease screening and prevention
- Contraception and family planning
- Diet and nutrition counseling
- LGBTQ care
- Medical Clearance
- Men’s health
- Sexual health including PrEP
- Screening for metabolic and endocrine disorders
- Sports medicine and exercise counseling
- Travel health
- Women’s health