- Monthly membership fee of $59
- Reduces visit fees to $79 per visit
- 90-day commitment, then month-to-month
- 30-day cancellation notice is required
- Open every day 8 am- 8 pm
- Walk-in’s welcome
- Treatment of adults and children > 6 months old
- Staffed with board certified Family and Emergency Nurse Practitioners
- Treatment of a variety of common complaints (In-office or Telemedicine)
- Treatment of minor injuries
- Prescription antibiotic and medication injections
- Digital X-Rays with professional radiology interpretation
- Electrocardiogram (EKG) for heart monitoring
- Blood pressure and diabetes screenings and treatment
- In-house labs, diagnostics, and treatment
- Select send-out labs
- Rapid Antigen Covid-19 testing (1 test every 120 days/3x yearly)
- Additional Covid-19 testing: Rapid $99, PCR $149
IV Therapy Membership Pricing
- Neu-Infusions $109 (Reg $179)
- Saline Infusions $89 (Reg $99)
- Neu-Shots $19 (Reg $29)
- Neu-Enhancers $19 (Reg $29)
Services Not Included
- Work related injuries and/or services
- Motor vehicle accident-related injuries and/or services
- Molecular PCR Covid-19 testing
- Sexual Health (STI Testing and Pap smear)
- Neu-Care is not insurance; it is a discount program that can only be used at NeuMed locations.
- Neu-Care is a monthly membership program with a 3-month minimum. After that, cancel whenever you’d like. Monthly membership fees are automatically charged to your card on file every month.
- Neu-Care membership fees cannot be used if you wish to bill your insurance for the care you receive at our locations or for Medicaid or Medicare. However, the visit fee of $149 can be paid for via HSA or FLEX accounts.
- Neu-Care does not allow any access or discounts to any other vendors and services. We will refer to specialty care or emergency care when appropriate. Diagnostic testing and labs are ordered strictly based on medical necessity and provider judgement.