A better way to urgent care
Innovative urgent care membership plans that save you money and give you peace of mind to handle whatever life throws at you. Simple, straight-forward plans packed with more than just savings.
Everything in Neu-Care plus in-house labs and treatment with no co-pay
+ Unlimited In-person Visits
+ Unlimited Telemedicine
+ Annual Health Screen Labs
+ Annual Influenza Vaccine
+ Unlimited InBody Scans
+ Annual Physical Exam
+ Select Send-out labs
+ IV Member Pricing
Our most popular plan and it's easy to see why. Top-tier care, access to member pricing for infusions and so many perks...
IV Member Pricing
IV memberships include member pricing on Neu-Infusions, Neu-Enhancers & Neu-Shots.
Get a full body composition analysis in 45 seconds with monthly In-Body metabolic scans.
One Neu-Shot of your choice is included with each membership for a quick pick me up.
Your membership includes a yearly physical exam featuring a comprehensive head-to-toe assessment, review of your personal & family medical history, full-body composition analysis, annual influenza vaccine, and annual health screen labs.
Health labs check the condition of your red blood cells, immune cells, platelets, electrolytes, liver, kidney, thyroid, cholesterol, and blood sugar levels.
- Unlimited visits for a variety of common complaints (In-office or Telemedicine)
- Treatment of minor injuries
- Yearly physical exam
- Yearly body composition analysis via InBody 570
- Yearly health screen labs (CBC, CMP, TSH, Lipid Panel, Hgb A1c)
- In-house prescription antibiotic and medication injections
- In-house labs, diagnostics, and treatment (based on provider’s discretion)
- Select send-out labs
- Influenza and Tetanus/Diphtheria vaccine
- Digital X-Rays with professional radiology interpretation
- Electrocardiogram (EKG) for heart monitoring
- Blood pressure and diabetes screening and treatment
- Covid-19 Testing (Antigen/PCR) (1 test every 120 days/3x yearly)
- Additional Covid-19 testing: Rapid $99, PCR $149
- Membership pricing on IV Therapy services
IV Therapy Membership Pricing
- Neu-Infusions $109 (Reg $179)
- Neu-Shots $19 (Reg $29)
- Neu-Enhancers $19 (Reg $29)
Review of our services
We're a full-service Urgent Care Clinic and more. Review a comprehensive list of services below that we offer.
What We Treat
- Treatment of a variety of common illnesses
- Minor injury care
- Comprehensive yearly adult physicals
- Disease prevention and screening
- Sexual health (STI testing & treatment)
- Women’s health (Pap exams)
- Sports and school physicals
- COVID I9 testing
- Radiology; X-Ray
- ECG; Electrocardiogram 12 lead
- IV infusion therapy (elective)
- Professional medical advice
- Abscess incision and drainage
- Allergic reactions
- Athlete’s foot/fungus infection
- Minor burns from heat or chemical exposure
- Diaper rash
- Ear ache and/or infection
- Eye irritation and/or infection
- Flu symptoms
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Insect bites
- Itchy skin
- Migraine and headache
- Sinus infection
- Skin allergy
- Skin infections
- Sore throat
- STD testing and treatment
- Stomach aches and stomach pains
- Urinary tract infections
- Wound infection
- Minor Injury Treatment
- Removal of superficial foreign objects
- Splints, strains, and sprains
- Covid-19 testing (1 test/120 days)
- Influenza testing
- Strep throat
- Spot Blood Glucose
- HCG pregnancy test
- Tetanus/Diphtheria Vaccination
- Prescription antibiotic and/or medication injections
Primary Care & Specialty Labs (Send-out)
- Basic Metabolic Panel (BMP) - Screens for electrolyte imbalance, kidney function, blood sugar.
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP) - Screens for electrolyte imbalance, kidney function, liver function, blood sugar.
- Complete Blood Count (CBC) - Anemia screening, tests the health of your red blood cells and immune cells.
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
- Thyroid hormone level
- Lipid Panel - Screens for high cholesterol and abnormalities in lipid and triglycerides.
- Hemoglobin A1c
- Diabetes Screening: Average blood sugar levels over 3 months.
- Open every day 8 am- 8 pm
- Walk-in’s welcome
- Treatment of adults and children > 6 months old
- Staffed with board certified Family and Emergency Nurse Practitioners
- Neu-Care Complete is not insurance; it is a discount program that can only be used at NeuMed locations.
- Neu-Care Complete is a monthly membership program with a 3-month minimum. After that, cancel whenever you’d like. Monthly membership fees are automatically charged to your card on file every month.
- Neu-Care Complete membership fees cannot be used if you wish to bill your insurance for the care you receive at our locations or for Medicaid or Medicare.
- Neu-Care Complete does not allow any access or discounts to any other vendors and services. We will refer to specialty care or emergency care when appropriate. Diagnostic testing and labs are ordered strictly based on medical necessity and provider judgement
Services Not Covered
- Work related injuries and/or services
- Motor Vehicle Accident injuries and/or services
- Sexual Health (STI Testing and Pap smear)
90-day commitment, then month-to-month
30-day cancellation notice required
$109 each additional family member
What patients are saying
I never thought I would review an urgent care clinic, but this place was great! It was so clean and modern. Everyone was friendly and knowledgeable and the waiting area was very relaxing. I wish NeuMed was a general practitioner so I could go there more often.
So comfy and luxurious! Very convenient, fast reception & check in, water offered, atmospheric relaxing pretty television, got back in an exam room within 10 min of handing in our health info. I also loved how fast they were too! I was in and out in less than 20 minutes.
Commonly asked questions
Due to the massive savings offered in our Urgent Care plans, our plans require a one year commitment. This ensures that you can enjoy your peace of mind whenever urgent medical care is needed.
Our plans work just like most membership plans. On the day you sign up, you’ll be charged the one month cost and will always be billed on the same day of the month for the remainder for your membership.
This is not health insurance and does not replace health insurance. No insurance will be billed, and your visit will not be counted toward any deductibles. This is a plan that allows you to gain access to all of our services at one low, monthly price.
All Health Savings Account (HSA) plans can be used for the minimal facility fee as well as any urgent care services required.
No. This is not insurance and will not be billed to insurance or apply to any deductibles.
Yes, our urgent care plans are available to individuals and families. You can sign up and add up to 5 family members. A family plan allows for up to 5 visits per year.
Your membership starts the day you sign up for a one year period. You can renew every year and enjoy the benefits of the program.
Yes, however if you use the membership program for a visit, you are responsible for payment of three months of plan fees. You may continue to use the program for that three-month time period or simply pay the three months and discontinue the service. If you have never used the service, you may cancel any time and will not be billed for any additional monthly membership payments.
We know health insurance is expensive and sometimes does not cover the costs incurred when you become sick and/or injured. This affordable program helps individuals get the urgent care they need at a very fair and affordable price.
No. You can simply show an ID at the time of your visit and let us know that you are a member. We’ll make sure you get membership rates and benefits.
"The peace of mind knowing that I can take my family to get urgent care without the fear of a huge medical bill is priceless."
- Heights Member